No Need To Stick Your Head In The Sand!
Tuesday, August 30th
Manjimup Community Resources Centre
Managing under-performing employees is something that a lot of employers and managers avoid.
This month’s workshop will boost your understanding of this often difficult area and review some of the issues that other workplaces have faced in attempting to deal effectively with these matters.
The workshop is designed to be as interactive as possible and the information presented is relevant to all stakeholders within the workplace but will be of particular benefits to managerial staff at all levels.
Participants will increase their knowledge of:
- Unfair Dismissal and Unlawful Termination
- Functional and Dysfunctional workplaces
- What characterises poor performance
- Performance management processes
- Good management vs bullying
- Sound employment practices
- Current Legislation
Come join us while we explore the do’s and don’ts that all managerial staff should be aware of when managing poor performance.